Holiday Events Alumni Virtual Tour

School Uniform

New School Uniform

Our uniform is supplied by Schoolblazer. Please create your account and/or log in at to order new uniform.

The list of optional and compulsory uniform and PE kit items can be found on our Virtual Joiner Pack at – Things to note:

  1. Schoolblazer run a free delivery promotion every July (this year between 6- 19 July 2020).
  2. They operate an extended returns period, up to 120 days to encourage parents to shop early without having to worry about their children having grown out of things by the time they start back at school in September.
  3. They also have an online returns system which means that the replacement garment is dispatched in an alternative size before the return is received, which speeds up the whole returns process.
  4. All pricing is listed on the Schoolblazer site.
  5. You may find it useful to read their Current UK Schools FAQ Flyer 2020, or watch their shopping video at

Second-hand School Uniform

The Second Hand Uniform shop (housed in the hut by the tennis courts) is open on Wednesday mornings, during term-time, 8.15am-8.45am, either to drop items for re-sale or to purchase second-hand or good-as-new items.  Opening times during the school holidays are communicated via the school newsletter, or the admissions team, for new parents. The most recent ‘Second-Hand Uniform Stock List’ can be found in the document listing at the bottom of this page. If you have items in good condition that you would like to sell, complete the ‘Second-hand Uniform Submission form’ and then fill in a label for each item as per the ‘Second-hand Sell or Donate Labels’. If you are a new parent, and wish to identify if an item may be available, please email:

For any item sold by the Friends, 25% of sale proceeds go to the FoMHS for future fundraising, with the remaining 75% going to the seller. Items are re-sold at no more than 50% of the RRP (if bought new from  If you have any questions regarding pricing, please contact the shop via email prior to submitting an item for sale.

History of our School Uniform

Our current school uniform was introduced in September 2017. The colour green was retained within the new uniform to recognise Discovery House and in memory of Elizabeth Green, our founder. The original yellow/gold from the old uniform features as the new blazer lining and also represents Endeavour House.  Our House ‘Victory’ blue has been incorporated into the finished look to ensure that each House is featured. The school logo is part of the blazer for every girl and features across all of the PE kit. The PE kit is the same throughout the school to reduce costs over time. Year 6 may purchase the senior blazer and skirt in order to avoid further expenditure as girls move into the Senior School, or grow out of the pinafore.


Manor House School
Manor House School, Bookham

As part of the national response to Covid-19, the School site is currently closed to pupils, except those of key worker and vulnerable children. However, we continue to teach and support all our Prep and Senior School pupils via a virtual (on-screen) learning approach, enabling live lessons and engagement across all subjects.

The Admissions Team are working to process all applications as quickly as possible and are available to discuss new applications for September 2021 or 2022. The best way to reach them is by email: and they will get in contact with you.

If you would like to make an application to the Prep or Senior School for this year or for 2022, then click here to view our Virtual Open Day. You can also register for our Head’s Address and live Q&A on Wednesday 10 February at 9.30-10.30am here.

‘To Love is to Live’. (School motto – 1920-2021)