Boys and girls may join our Nursery and Kindergarten at any point in the academic year, according to the availability of places. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01372 457077 for more information and to arrange a tour. Our next Open Day is on Saturday 7 October 2023. Please register for that, here.
We provide the option for your child to attend in the morning (8.00 am-12.30 pm), for the day (8.00 am – 3.30 to 4.00 pm) and for an extended day from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm (aged 2 yrs+) Monday to Friday.
We also offer Holiday Cover for current pupils.
Please click here for a full breakdown of termly fees per day/session.
How to Enrol
- Book a visit or virtual tour (£75 fee) to secure your Nursery place and request your nursery sessions.
- Submit your Application Form
- Submit your Nursery Submissions Form.
- Parents will join their child in Nursery for an hour long observation close to their start date. We have the right to withdraw an offer following this observation.
- Priority is given to families with other children in the Trust at Cranmore and/or St Teresa’s. Children joining our Nursery are expected to continue their Prep School education at Manor House School in Reception. Places are offered on a ‘first come, first served’ basis until all are filled. Thereafter a waiting list procedure is operated.
- Once we have allocated your nursery sessions, we will send you the nursery offer letter. Once completed and returned along with your (refundable) deposit of £500, your child will be invited for settling in session/s in the term prior to their chosen point of entry.
Go to our Toddler Group page for details of upcoming sessions and full information.