Our Toddler Group for boys and girls is held every Wednesday morning during term-time from 9.30-10.40am. Manor House Nursery also runs special themed activities every term. We hold an Easter Egg Hunt in the Spring term, Teddy Bears’ Party in the Summer term and annual Christmas Party for the Under 5’s in the Autumn term.
Our Toddler Group partners are Hartbeeps who run a regular and amazingly interactive ‘Happy House’ session every week as part of our Toddler Group. This is followed by refreshments and stay and play activities supplied by Manor House. The Group is perfect for meeting up with friends or making new ones.
Each week, you will explore a different theme through music, movement, pretend play, dressing up and puppetry!
You can book a trial week at Toddler Group to include Hartbeeps Happy House and Stay and Play for just £3.50 which can be paid on the day or we also operate a Pay-As-You-Go option for £8 per session if you are unable to commit to a whole term. Again, this can be booked via the link below, or else payment can be made on the day in cash.
Bookings for the Autumn term are now live and can be made via the following link: https://hoop.co.uk/go/iNFoPI/ or email email@example.com if you have further enquiries.
The themes for this half-term’s sessions are as follows:
- Week 1 Baking Day – It’s baking day in the Happy House kitchen and we’ll be mixing it up round and round as we bake a cake with a very special ingredient.
- Week 2 Trip Trap – a retelling of the classic tale of the Three Billy Goats Gruff Weber we build the set and move through the story together.
- Week 3 Tooth fairy – From a very early age babies and toddlers are gently encouraged to use their first toothbrushes. This session works with the magical tooth fairy myth to help little ones start to think about looking after their teeth.
- Week 4 Bath time – There’s bubbles a plenty in this session where we explore one of our little ones favourite experiences, Bathtime.
- Week 5 Piggy Wigs – The 3 little Pigs is a fairy tale that has made its way into popular culture. We approach the moral of the story in a light hearted and gentle way suitable for out Hartbeepers.
- Week 6 Funky Farm – We’re getting movey and groovy down on Funky Farm today so brush off the hay and get ready to D.I.S.C.O