You are welcome to visit us at Manor House School at any time for an individual appointment and tour, or you may attend one of our Open Morning events.
Entry is encouraged during the course of the year as well as in September at the start of the academic year. Entry is subject to places being available in your daughter’s year group and candidates successfully undertaking an age appropriate assessment.
To arrange a visit or for further information, please contact Allison Clark, Admissions Officer, or Mary Fowell, Manager of Admissions and Marketing, on 01372 457077 or email: email@example.com
To register your daughter (and thereby reserve a school place subject to a successful age appropriate assessment), please download our registration form and return this with the registration fee of £50 (Nursery and Reception) or £75 (rest of school).
Here is a brief summary of our admissions process;
1. Request or download our prospectus
2. Arrange an individual visit or attend one of our open mornings.
3. Register your daughter to reserve her a school place (includes payment of a registration fee). Provide a copy of her latest school report.
4. Arrange a taster day and age appropriate assessment.
5. Accept the offer* of a school place by completing and returning the offer pack and paying your deposit**.
*As a selective school, offers are made subject to the outcome of the assessment and at the discretion of the Headteacher.
** The deposit is £500 for Nursery and Reception and £800 for rest of school and secures your daughter’s school place. This is refundable at the end of your daughter’s education at Manor House School less any fees owing.