Welcome to Manor House School in Bookham. We invite you to learn more about our all-girls school in Bookham from the comfort of your own home through our Virtual Open Day.
“Manor House to me was the most wonderful school… Academically, the smaller classes allowed me to thrive and the pastoral care meant I always felt safe and encouraged to pursue my passion of both choir and drama. It was without doubt some of the happiest years of my life. I made best friends there that are still my best friends today.” Hannah, Alumni.
- Start your virtual journey with us by listening to our Headteacher, Tracey Fantham, in her Welcome video.
- Hear from Head Girl, Alicia and Alumni, Sally.
- Listen to pupils discussing our approach to virtual teaching and learning (and why it sets us apart) followed by Deputy Head Girl, Amelie, talking of her own personal journey.
- Peruse the videos of our Heads of Art, Drama, Music and Sport.
- If you are seeking a place in our Nursery School or Reception Class, then hear from our Head of Early Years, who talks passionately about our offering in the Lower Prep School.
- Listen to our pupils in their own pre-recorded Pupil Voice Videos on their experiences, sport, school trips and making friends.
- Finally, take a Photo Tour in our gallery of images.
“We aim to create an environment in which girls can believe in their abilities and achieve more than they ever thought was possible.”