The Friends of Manor House School ‘Camp Out’ Weekend will be held from 3.30pm on Saturday 7 July to 11.00am on Sunday 8 July 2018. Swimming in the school pool will be held between 4.00-6.00pm. Siblings are welcome. A family ticket including pitch, lifeguard and BBQ for 3 people costs £10.00 (extra guests/tickets £2 each) is available by booking below. If the weather is very bad, the event will be cancelled and refunds issued. Please note:
- There will be a BBQ rota.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult or guardian at all times, including the pool area.
- No pets are allowed.
- Alcohol may not be consumed by anyone under 18 years of age.
- No food, drink or inflatables are permitted in the pool area.
- No fires permitted (camping stoves only).
- Cars should park in the main car park with entry via the bottom gate. The gate will be locked overnight so if you wish to exist before Sunday morning, please park in the gravel car park by the Prep entry gate in Manor House Lane.
Please complete the booking form below. For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Friends of Manor House Summer Ball was held on Saturday 9 June 2018 at 7.30pm in the Elizabeth Green Hall at Manor House School, Bookham.
A big thank you to the following for their support and help with the Ball.
Mrs J Hughes, Mrs L Ballard, Mrs V Barton, Mrs H Lamacraft, Mrs S Cooper, Mrs V Barton, Mrs A Haines, Mrs C Rosenberg, Mrs S Scothern., Mrs T Gamble, the Facilities Team, Mrs F Charles, the Marketing Department and the Administration Department.
A final figure for the monies raised will be available shortly.
If you would like to order any of the wines from last Saturday’s Summer Ball please click on the Manor House Bookham BALL WINE MENU June 2018 and contact Hannibal Brown on 020 3876 8008 or email@example.com to place orders (free local delivery).