SUMMER ART WORKSHOPS
Mrs Williams is delighted to be able offer some Art Workshops during the summer holidays. Because of current restrictions, these are for Manor House School pupils aged 5-12 only and numbers will be restricted to 12 children per workshop. Early booking is therefore essential.
All workshops will be in the Art Room.
Participants should bring an apron, bottled water, lunch (for the full day workshops) and/or a snack.
- Tuesday 21 July and Wednesday 22 July: Two Day Art Course 10.00am – 3.00pm – Participants will create a variety of work in different materials inspired by the theme of Seaside. Cost £45 for the two days. If one day is preferred, please contact Mrs Williams to discuss availability.
- Tuesday 4 August: A Day of Art – 10.00am – 3.00pm – Working in clay and other materials to create work inspired by Heads and Faces. Cost £25
- Wednesday 12 August: A Morning of Art – 10.00am – 1.00pm – Working in a variety of materials to create work inspired by Van Gogh’s Sunflowers. Cost £15
- Thursday 13 August: A Day of Art – 10.00am – 3.00pm – Working in a variety of materials to create work inspired by Unicorns. Cost £25
- Tuesday 18 August: A Morning of Art – 10.00am – 1.00pm Working in a variety of materials to create work inspired by Butterflies. Cost £15
To book a place, please fill in the form Summer Art Workshops and email to email@example.com – For more information, please telephone 01372 – 386814. Payment by cheque or BACS. If you wish to pay by BACS, please email Mrs Williams for details.
ULTIMATE ACTIVITY SUMMER CAMP 2020
Ultimate Activity Camps have advised us that they will not be running their summer camps for 4-14 year olds as planned this summer, due to Government guidance.
Do contact their friendly Customer Support team directly if you have any further questions:
Telephone: 0330 111 7077
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website at www.ultimateactivity.co.uk