Manor House School is celebrating after its girls attained “outstanding” results in their Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) assessment.
Nursery (2-4 years) and Reception (4-5 years) girls at the selective independent school enjoyed a 100 per cent pass rate in virtually every area of study for EYFS.
Manor House School at Little Bookham near Leatherhead outperformed the Surrey average in every area of assessment including:
- Communication and language – 100 per cent (Surrey average 85 per cent)
- Physical development – 100 per cent (Surrey average 91 per cent)
- Personal, social, emotional development – 100 per cent (Surrey average 88 per cent)
- Literacy – 89 per cent (Surrey average 77 per cent)
- Mathematics – 100 per cent (Surrey average 84 per cent)
- Understanding of the world – 100 per cent (Surrey average 90 per cent)
- Expressive arts and design – 100 per cent (Surrey average 92 per cent).
Manor House is a day school for girls aged 2 to 16. Its smaller setting ensures that every pupil receives individualised learning and high levels of pastoral care.
Headmistress Miss Zara Axton said: “Our girls have once again attained higher profile scores in all areas of learning and development, with significantly higher scores in Reading and Technology.
“Furthermore, feedback from the Surrey Local Authority moderator was that our Early Years assessment and tracking was ‘outstanding’ and ‘innovative’.
“We are extremely proud of the girls’ achievements which show that their attainment is well above the Surrey average.”
Manor House School will be holding open mornings on February 9 2016, April 26 2016 and October 1 2016. Families are welcome.
For more information, please contact Admissions Manager Mary Fowell, 01372 457077, firstname.lastname@example.org